HR Shared Services Manager
Reporting to the Head of HR the role holder will lead a team of upto 30 HR Services Co-ordinators, Recruitment Administrators and Team Leaders to deliver HR operational excellence through continuous improvement by ensuring all HR administration, systems, processes and procedures are consistently managed and accurately delivered to the required standards and timelines. Working for a Charity based in the West Midlands.
- Lead, develop and inspire a team of HR Co-ordinators and Recruitment Administrators as well as two Team Leaders, setting clear and challenging objectives with a focus on developing the teams capabilities by enhancing skills and knowledge
- Develop and implement a cyclical continuous improvement programme for all HR Services procedures engaging the team in the review process
- Responsible for the day to day management of the HR services team; including daily stand-ups and workload prioritisation, ensuring the HR Recruitment Services team are working efficiently through effective working practices
- Building effective working relationships with the Payroll department to ensure a collaborative approach to the delivery of an accurate, effective and efficient monthly payroll process
- Continuously looking for ways to improve the processes and improve efficiencies
- Regular interactions with the wider HR Team, attending meetings and presenting on behalf of HR Services
- Working collaboratively with Payroll, IT Security and Access Management, Group HR
- Attending and contributing to meetings with other business areas on all aspects of HR Services
- Proven experience of successfully leading and motivating a team within a very busy environment
- Proven experience of working within and managing/leading n HR Operations team.
- Experience of using continuous improvement techniques resulting in efficiencies and process improvements
- Educated to "A" level or equivalent in Maths and English, good written and numeric skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools and an HR System desirable, albeit training can be provided
- Ability to motivate and engage a team to consistently deliver excellent standards within a pressurised environment