Project/Senior Project Manager - London
- Project/Senior Project Manager opportunity
- Salary - up to £55k DOE
An excellent opportunity to work on the delivery of global projects for one of the world's most recognised retail brands.
The position is to work for a leading marketing and technology agency/consultancy whose end client is probably one of the worlds most recognised retail brands. You will be responsible for the delivery of the below projects globally - They are currently delivering projects for the client in 13 different countries:
- Data warehousing
- Web (Desktop and Mobile),
- Messaging (Email, SMS, Push),
- Web Apps (Mobile, Kiosks),
- Social (Tools, Apps, Integration),
There will also be the opportunity to work with the Head of Projects and Programmes to design and document the project offices processes.
- Project management qualification such as Prince2, PMI or Agile related
- High level understanding of software architecture (databases, web-services, front end applications, APIs and data warehousing)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement experience
- Any experience of delivering the projects will be highly desirable
Should you be interested, please follow the link to apply.