Product Manager - B2B Software Products
- Product Manager opportunity to join a growing B2B SaaS business.
- Offices in Cirencester with flexibility - option to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- Fantastic culture, work for a growing business that look after their staff.
If you're a Product Manager that would love nothing more than to join a growing software house, working with a stunning portfolio of well-known clients on a suite of innovative products then read on...
What you'll be doingReporting into the Head of Product and working closely alongside 3 Product Managers, you will lead the product vision and strategy, ensuring the product is in line with roadmaps, managing any backlog along the way. Working in an agile environment you will develop user stories and acceptance criteria ensuring that they align with the product strategy. You will meet customers to develop a deeper understanding of product performance and make actionable plans to improve performance.
You will also work closely with other internal teams including development, marketing and sales overseeing the product positioning, marketing collateral, training courses etc. ensuring that business objectives are consistently achieved.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience in a product role - Product Manager or Product Owner is essential here.
- Top communication skills with the ability to identify your clients' needs, how they are currently using the product, how they would benefit from enhancements and what those enhancements might be.
- Agile experience is essential.
- Natural relationship builder with good stakeholder management.
- Ideally, you will be degree educated
- B2B software product experience.
- A genuine interest in product and an active participant in the product community.
- If you have sector knowledge in HR, recruiting, learning succession or performance management that would be the dream but is not essential here.
For your hard work you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary in the region of £50k - £60k along with a host of generous benefits including free parking, flexible working from home policy and a chance to join a business that started growing in 2004, are still growing and show no signs of stopping!
If you're in product and you're on the lookout for your next role then please don't hesitate to get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to discuss your career move and roles that we have on offer.