SEN Teaching Assistant
We are looking to recruit dynamic, forward thinking and adaptable Teaching assistants to work with pupils with SEN alongside a team of teachers to implement extraordinary learning environments.
- Working with pupils aged 16-22 with PMLD
- Supporting students who have limited verbal communication
- Promoting independence, communication, education according to IEPs allowing the pupils you will be working with to make positive progress by removing barriers to learning
- Have knowledge/interest and experience working with Autism/ASD, ADHD, EBD, SLD, PMLD
- Be able to use positive reinforcement when supporting behaviour difficulties - TEAM TEACH would be an advantage
- Be a patient and positive role model
This school welcomes applications from experienced teaching assistants with a proven track record or graduates with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers.
When you apply to register with Active SEN, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant Important Notice: All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. You must be able to provide references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.