- Management Accountant
- We seek someone with experience working as a Management Accountant
Our client is a SME manufacturing business based within Nottingham area. The business is continuously growing and expanding as they have recently gained another business that they are growing. They manufacture on site and distribute from site. They have a great office and a fantastic company culture. They have a medium sized finance team with 6 people in there.
This is a temporary position for 12 months to cover a maternity leave. They are looking for someone with experience working as a Management Accountant that can assist with end to end month end duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Month End Duties
- Creating monthly management accounts
- Reviewing spend vs budget
- Assisting with expenses
- Ensuring spends are in line with budgets
- Assisting in preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Daily postings of sales cash/purchase payments.
- Bank reconciliations
- Codding and approving of invoices
- Some transactional work on the nominal ledgers
- Suppliers Payments
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within one week of applying
- Have worked within an Management Accountant position
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a 1 year period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities that has a fantastic company culture. The client is paying up to £35,000 dependant on experience.