Hardrware Test Engineer
- To work in a safe, responsible and cost effective manner in accordance with company procedures
- Be proactively responsible for Hardware and Systems testing, processes and activities for a range of electronic products.
- Ensure test activities including root cause analysis and technical report writing are conducted within agreed timescales.
- To be involved in the definition of define engineering and production standard tests
- To be involved in writing and reviewing engineering and production test specifications and work instructions
- To lead and execute the Engineering Test change process and to ensure all test related changes are managed in a timely fashion.
- To conduct test readiness activities during projects.
- To be involved in and prepare material for development design reviews
- To attend software release meetings and be involved in the release of software updates.
- To support the resolution of technical engineering issues as appropriate
- To support and maintain engineering test equipment and fixtures, including test fixture development.
- Experience in Agile development, Rapid Prototyping, Lean Techniques and Continuous Improvement activities is desirable
Job Knowledge / qualifications and experience:
- Must have previous experience in Test Engineering in an Electronics development company.
- Experience of specifying ATE.
- Recognized electronic engineering qualification.
- Experience of manufacture of electronic / mechanical assemblies (desirable).
- Experience of manufacturing within an ISO9001 and IPC approved company.
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Word, Excel & Project
I would like to apologies in advance if the above does not meet your expertise.
If you are interested please do contact me.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales