Full Time, Permanent
£27,500 - £33,000 (DOE)
With potential for progression to Partner.
Are you a passionate Senior Accountant with a background in Taxation? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough.
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for working on a shared and varied portfolio and will be fully qualified with a minimum of one years post qualification experience and a minimum of four years experience in a practice environment.
Principle Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant :-
- Planning assignments and allocating tasks to junior members of the team.
- Review of financial statements prepared by trainees/analysts
- Computation of personal and corporation tax assignments and the submission of the returns with the HMRC
- Give tax planning advice to clients
- Preparation of financial statements for FRS 102 an FRS 102 1A companies and groups
- Producing complete files to a consistently good standard to meet legislation and compliance requirements
- Review of VAT returns
- Responsibility for auditing companies and charities, including planning, review and finalisation
- Supporting senior associates and partners with company valuations, tax planning and HMRC enquiries
- Taking full responsibility for client requirements
- Continued partner support
- Responsibility for meeting agreed budgets and deadlines
- Attending client meetings
- Review and submission of company secretarial work and statutory books as required
- This is a client facing role so communication skills are key
- MUST have a minimum of FOUR years practice experience
- MUST have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- MUST be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Excellent and up to date technical knowledge
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication, time management and inter personnel skills
- Motivating, coaching and encouraging the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Senior Accountant position, 37.5 hours per week, 8.45am-5.15pm, offering an annual salary of £27500 - £33000 DOE plus the potential for PROGRESSION TO PARTNER as well as free on site parking.
If this Senior Accountant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86535219