We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a well known and market leading snacking manufacturer in Plymouth, Devon.
The company specialise in the manufacturing of snacking and confectionery products across retail, wholesale and restaurants, and have a vacancy for an engineer to join the team on night shift.
The Maintenance Engineer vacancy will involve working within a production/manufacturing environment, maintaining performance of the factory machinery, responding to breakdowns as required and supporting ongoing projects within the factory.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experiences,
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer or Technician
- Experience working within Food or FMCG industry
- Reactive and PPM maintenance within manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of project management and continuous improvment implementation methodologies
- Liaising with outside contractors when required
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering qualifications (NVQ/BTEC/HNC)
- Time-served engineering apprenticeship
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC training courses
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts an attractive salary of £35,000 - £37,000 on a Monday - Friday shift 8pm - 4am, with occasional need to cover days and weekends when required.
The role will be challenging and attract the best of engineer, however if you are keen in joining one of the more well known brands in Devon then this role is definitely for you.