Page Personnel are working in partnership on an exciting new role. This role is recruiting an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis based in the Chester area. The role will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager and will be suited for a hard-working and enthusiastic team player.
This successful company have a friendly, efficient and professional approach to work. They have rapidly grown in recent years and are based in amazing modern work Offices in Chester. They are keen to hear from a hard-working, enthusiastic and committed Credit Controller with a positive attitude to join their team!
The following Credit Controller will be:
- Identify queries by liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve effectively.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
- Cross train into accounts payable and assistant accountant
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- To assist with all areas of cash allocation.
- Work to Month End reporting into the Credit Control Manager
The successful Credit Controller MUST have the below qualities:
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence in discussing overdue payments
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to work independently
The fantastic benefits for the Credit Controller are:
- Competitive salary up to £23,000k
- Friendly work environment
- Access to on-site parking
- canteen & 'Chill out' area
- Excellent holiday package
- Pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86530389