Do you want to work for one of the most recognised procurement teams within the sector? I'm currently recruiting for two newly created Category Manager roles within Nottingham for an organisation that provide support and services for the community.
What will the day to day activities as a Category Manager include?
- To strategically manage a range of goods and services spend from end to end within the organisation.
- To work closely with key stakeholders within the category to offer expert procurement knowledge and guidance.
- To support the Senior Category Manager in driving procurement delivery and maximising savings towards the organisations targets.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Experience and delivery of end to end tenders.
- A strong understanding of the OJEU regulations is highly desirable.
- To be a confident communicator who is able to deal with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- MCIPs qualified or equivalent is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
- Salary ranging from £32,000 to £38,000 with annual increments in pay.
- Competitive pension.
- Flexible working.
- Career pathways and personal development opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86527845