Senior Account Manager - Leading Agency
- Recognised and reputable marketing agency.
- Work with a market leading client, a significant blue-chip brand.
- Multi-tasking, initiative, organisation and a positive attitude all essential!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on one of the agencies key clients, a significant blue-chip brand, to which the agency has retained for many years. We’re talking impressive brand led high profile projects that will push you to drive success. Your focus will be to deliver the highest possible level of service to your client, working closely with the creative team to manage direct mail campaigns end to end, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget and high creative standards are met.
You’ll work collaboratively with internal teams to understand and contribute to the account strategy, demonstrating your commercial acumen through assisting with forecasting and your keen attention to detail through maintaining accurate documentation. You’ll need to be confident in building relationships with clients and mentoring junior staff as this role is crucial to the success of the client services team.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager having gained your marketing experience from a digital, data, CRM, or integrated agency.
- You’ll have the ability to build relationships with ease and keep a cool head under pressure.
- You’ll be super organised and an expert at multi-tasking, able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You’ll have strong email/eCRM or creative experience and knowledge, or both!
- You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You’ll be self-motivated with bags of enthusiasm, happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from day one.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary depending on experience and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented in the industry, not to mention free breakfast once a week and lots of fun social events.
If you meet the above criteria please get in touch with Chloe today.