Trade Marketing Coordinator
My client based in the Northumberland area are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Coordinator to join their rapidly growing business on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and positive team with a number of benefits.
- Assimilating sales performance data across our customer base in the region, broken down by location, customer, brand and various other variables.
- Analysing competitor and market data, identifying trends and making recommendations.
- Analysing sales data relating to new product launches and measuring the return on investment.
- Contributing as part of the team in developing the sales agenda.
- Assisting in the promotional planning process as part of the wider team.
- Supporting the delivery of all in-store visibility projects across the region.
- Supporting in the co-ordination of the pricing strategy, working closely with the Brand team.
- Organising a number of trade events across the region, ensuring cost efficiency and a return on investment.
- Supporting in the development of joint business plans for all key customers.
- Developing all asset creation for the sales team, including trade catalogues, selling sheets, product and promotional flyers, etc.
- Supporting the development of new product launches and training materials for customers.
- Additional similar duties as required to fulfil the requirements of the role and support the commercial business.
- Fluent/strong French and/or German language skills are required.
- Some knowledge or experience of events management would also be highly desirable.
- A strong focus on the customer and consumer and understanding the differences between the two.
- Strong analytical skills, highly organised and able to prioritise multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail orientated, with a focus on producing highly accurate and professional reports and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and build solid working relationships.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business priorities.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Office and other relevant systems, eg SAP and Sharepoint.
An attractive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidates, together with learning, development and career opportunities you would expect in a global organisation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy