TRANSPORT CLERK NIGHTS
TRANSPORT CLERK (Nights)
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Clerk (Nights)for a well known client in the Birch Coppice area of Tamworth. As a Transport Clerk (Nights) you will will report into the Transport Shift Manager/Senior Traffic Clerk and will primarily be responsible for ensuring all relevant information is collated and entered onto Office based systems.
Transport Clerk (Nights) responsibilities will include:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Brief and debrief drivers at the start and finish of shifts
- Management and control of vehicle departures/collections and to ensure that the plan is achieved
- Communicate within the Transport Department to ensure all stakeholders can work together effectively and efficiently
- Prioritise workload in a busy environment to maximise efficiency.
- Resource planning to ensure the Transport plan is achieved and available resources are used efficiently.
Ideally the Transport Clerk (Nights) will have:-
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel is essential
- Previous Transport experience is essential
- An understanding of drivers Working Time Directive and EU regulations is essential
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours
- Must display attention to detail due to the nature of the work
- Someone who is looking to progress and develop within the department and the company
- A flexible can do approach to problem solving
- Passionate about making a positive difference
Transport Clerk (Nights) details:
- £20,300 per year plus £750 shift incentive.
- Overtime would be available.
- Permanent with the client from first day of employment
If you are interested in the above role please Contact the Tamworth Driving team on or alternatively click to apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.