Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
My client, a reputable financial planning practice has an exciting opportunity for an experienced paraplanner to join their growing technical team in the Nottingham office.
You will be working alongside the other paraplanners in a state of the art office for a firm that embraces technology and forward thinking. My client also encourages personal growth and progression and they are well known for offering this.
If you are looking for a friendly office environment with a medium sized IFA practice, then this could be for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business and provide relevant documentation ahead of client meetings.
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills.
- You will need to be able to work effectively autonomously or as part of a team.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this is an advantage
- Previous experience within an IFA practice and Paraplanning is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86464854