Job Title: Legal Cashier
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our client is looking to recruit a full-time Legal Cashier to join their busy Accounts team in Yeovil.
Requirements for the role:
- Legal Cashier experience is preferable.
- Excellent numeracy, IT, administration and organisation skills.
- You should have a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
- A keen eye for detail is required.
- A professional and confident manner, strong client care and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels are essential.
- You should have a flexible working approach, an ability to prioritise against tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- The right candidate will possess a willingness and the capability to work as part of the wider team.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://freshrecruits.co.uk/privacy-policy/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86450968