A new opportunity for a Data Architect has arisen to join one of the most innovative and cutting-edge fintech business's in the UK, specialising in finance, data and infrastructure.
This is a new role as part of an expanding team based in Nottingham, and involves working in an enterprise environment; establishing standards, principles, policies and quality around how huge amounts of data are sourced from thousands of different sources, stored, transformed and then used for customer product views - essentially architecting the 'supply-chain' lifecycle and process of data!
This role will suit a solution and enterprise level Information and Data Architect who has a track record of bringing order to an environment, developing a broad framework and aligning internal systems to be more effective and efficient.
Skills and experienced needed for the Data Architect:
- Sufficiently broad with Information and Data Architecture; gained within an enterprise environment
- Senior stakeholder management skills and experience
- Have worked with product teams to understand what 'supply-chain' aspects (standards, principles, policies and quality) are needed to preserve data properly
- Strong data modelling and management
- Deep technical experience with Data Ontology would be highly advantageous
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity for a Data Architect to join a leading business where you will have a quick and direct impact on how information and data is presented to some highly-valued and well-known customers.
Data Architect - information, data modelling, ontology, ontologist, enterprise
Salary: £85,000 - £110,000 + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.