Our world-leading, fast-growing technology client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic technical trainer. This multi-award-winning company is pioneering new approaches to machine learning, involving some of the most successful technology entrepreneurs in the UK. It's a very exciting time to be joining them!
In this varied and interesting role, you will have responsibility for:
- Creating and updating engaging training materials such as presentations and supporting documents for external and internal audiences (from non-technical end users to experienced system administrators and developers).
- Training customers on the basics of how to use the software, through to technical topics such as installation, deployment and configuration (F2F and via WebEx).
- Developing and improving their customer training programme, and helping develop their internal learning and development programmes.
- Experience delivering classroom-based training and creating written materials to support your training.
- Experience teaching technical concepts to a range of audiences.
- A technical mind set and the ability to communicate technical concepts and complex software in a clear and engaging way.
- Creativity and communication skills to convey complex information to a range of audiences with different needs.
- Enthusiasm and ideas for improving our client's training.
- Familarity with commonly-used tools and software for presenting and creating training (eg PowerPoint).
Experience of/an interest in/ability to learn any of the following would be advantageous:
- Java or any other programming language.
- Basic Linux skills or the ability and desire to learn.
- Creating other technical documentation such as user guides etc.
- Payments, finance, fintech, big data, machine learning, AI.
On offer is a competitive salary, quarterly bonuses, a variety of benefits and a good range of social activities. This role is based in their Cambridge office which has parking and is accessible by public transport. There will also be some travel to client sites, which will mainly be in London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86431484