Interaction Accountancy and Finance have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our Bedford based Manufacturing client who are seeking to add to their Finance team in the Head Office.
Purpose of the role:
You will be working within a growing Finance team to oversees the collection of debt, ensuring that the debt has been collected within a timely manner, and dealing with any queries that arise.
· Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and email
· Ensuring customer invoice queries are answered within a timely manner
· Statement reconciliations, ensuring payment is received promptly
· Ensuring payment plans are in place and debt is recovered in a timely manner
· Generate stock and sales invoices
· Building relationships with designated key customers
· Credit notes
· Calculation of settlement discounts, sales rebates and claim back credit notes
· Closure of the sales ledger
· Month end reconciliations
· Create new customer accounts
· Any other relevant and reasonable duties that may be requested
Required experience, skills and attributes:
· Previous experience of working in a Credit Control
· Knowledge of Exchequer System desirable
· Proactive attitude towards work.
· Outgoing and friendly personality
· Ability to work within a team environment.
· Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86374581