Job Title: Product Developer
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Poole who are on the lookout for a Product Developer to join their team.
As Product Developer you will be required to assist the Product Technologist and brand team in developing and delivering products to market on time.
- Check and evaluate new product samples ensuring requirements are correctly captured and samples are produced to agreed technical and quality specification.
- Working closely on product development with suppliers and internal departments, helping to deliver an efficient development programme.
- Identify and communicate the product risk and deliver technical aspects of product development within the brand team.
- Updating product specifications and other elements of the company database accurately and advising all relevant departments of the changes.
- Track returns data and feedback to internal teams and follow up on process improvements and corrective action plans with suppliers.
- Working to the critical path to ensure all deadlines and shipments are met.
- Supporting product delivery including supplier and product approval and post implementation reviews with internal departments.
- Collate and review all documentation required for the technical file of each product.
- Work closely with design and sourcing teams to create/update clear and accurate product instruction manuals.
- Assisting with artworks and label ensuring deadlines are met.
- Good MS Office knowledge especially Excel.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Effective communicator with good collaborative skills
- Excellent admin and organisational ability, also flexible and able to re-prioritise and escalate concerns when needed.
- Ability to work on short and medium projects simultaneously with good time management.
- Degree or equivalent in design or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/engineering techniques.
- Good understanding of the product development process within a fast paced environment.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://freshrecruits.co.uk/privacy-policy/