REVIT MEP Technician
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Revit MEP Technician to join their team in Bristol, assisting the production of Revit Models & CAD drawings for all stages of design ensuring the effective design of some prestigious projects. You will be required to work alongside their established team of expert engineers, in the production and supervision of detailed 2D CAD general assemblies, and also produce, design coordinated 3D BIM models using Revit into their current design practices.
The candidate should have the following experience;
- HNC/HND (or equivalent)
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks (minimum 4 years)
- Capable of integrating and co-ordinating M&E services into complex buildings
- Full services coordination experience
- Proven ability to produce accurate technical drawings
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of construction process and associated MEP services.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work within set timescale
- Able to comply and maintain company’s CAD standards and workflows