Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Support Engineer - Helpdesk Engineer - Helpdesk - Service Desk - Windows - Microsoft Office - Call Logging - O365 - AD - Whitstable - Kent - 12 Month - Fixed Term Contract - £20,000 - £23,000pa + Excellent Company Benefits to work for an Award Winning IT Consultancy based in Whitstable, Kent.
My client is a leading provider of business process management and is seeking an IT Support Engineer - Helpdesk Engineer to join their expanding and fast paced, dynamic team.
- Act as first line support for all IT and telephony related issues by staff and multiple businesses within our brand
- Cover the differing internal functions i.e. call logging, first time fixes and more complex investigations
- Respond to incoming requests made via a variety of channels (email, web, voice)
- Log, categorise and prioritise all 1st level calls according to the agreed SLA
- Service Desk Analyst to maintain customer service standards by answering all calls promptly
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop Environments (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Basic Network knowledge
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer with good understanding of MS Office Products i.e. O365 Admin
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of MS Active Directory User Administration
If you are an experienced Service Desk Analyst - ITSupport Engineer - 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer with a good technical background in Windows and Desktop Environments I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £23,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Healthcare + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Service Desk Analyst - Helpdesk Engineer on an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Kent locations.