Salary: £18,300/ PA
Role Purpose: As Payments and Refunds Administrator, you will be an integral part of the Customer Services Team, responsible for providing refunds and payments to our supply customers and administering the Feed-In Tariff (FiT) payments to our generators.You will be part of a highly focussed team, responsible for helping to manage the refunds and payments processes, with tasks ranging from cheque production, creation of BACS files and daily Direct Debit files, processing failed and unallocated payments, maintaining customers’ bank details, dealing with customers’ payment queries by phone and email and other account administration The supply process happens on a daily basis and the FiT payment cycle is quarterly, so you can expect a varied workload requiring your to be flexible and committed to getting the job done in the peak periods.
• Support Performance Leaders to achieve targets by continually improving productivity, achieving KPI’s and resolving queries and issues
• Deliver a high standard of service to customers, proactively managing the customer experience
• Resolve any concerns raised and when required escalate to the relevant individual or team
• Ensure accurate record keeping internally and also with external parties
• Creating, maintaining and sending appropriate customer correspondence
• Coordinating large scale customer settlements data
• Managing data exceptions and complex technical queries, providing feedback to customers to resolve issues
• Assisting with system improvement and testing as well as maintaining process documents
• Providing support and guidance to the rest of the customer service team and other departments on an ad-hoc basis
• Providing responses to queries from current and potential customers in a clear and logical manner, by phone and email
• Working towards team and individual KPIs
• Calculating payments to generators
• Follow data protection and BACs guidelines
• Processing daily the bank statement, and all associated process files
• Liaising with external bodies over compliance, fraud and regulatory issues
• Customer focused and committed to delivering excellent service in a commercial environment.
• Excellent telephone manner and effective at non-telephony communications.
• Conscientious with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail.
• Takes pride in delivering on commitments.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced, complex environment with the ability to use multiple systems and processes.
• Experience of working in a team environment. A flexible approach as you will be working across both Supply and FiT customers
• Highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good time management skills and able to proactively manage your own workload
• Strong numerical skills
• Experience of using Microsoft Excel to an intermediate to advanced level
• Knowledge or experience of renewables, energy and microgeneration.
• An awareness and understanding of environmental issues.
• Passion for renewable energy.
• Experience of working in a similar regulated industry.
• Good knowledge of payment processes and associated practices
• Intermediate level Microsoft Access skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the Feed-in Tariff, Ofgem guidance and associated regulation
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86087095