Technical Administrator / Junior Paraplanner
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with previous IFA / Financial Planning exposure to join a growing and progressive organisation in this newly created role.
The position offers direct progression opportunities for the right candidate looking to expand on their knowledge and skill set within this sector.
The main focus of this role is as follows:
- Complete review reports for all Planner annual Client reviews.
- Complete Wealth Stewardship and Wealth Analysis reports
- Complete suitability reports for less complex advice
- Complete other simple reports / letters such as fund switching, top ups, withdrawals, execution only cases
- Compile Cashflows either as part of a advice report or standalone
- Complete pension Carry Forward calculations
- Obtain illustrations and product literature such as KFDs and application forms
- Undertake fund switches
- Liaise with Planners, Product Providers and Clients in a polite and professional way
- Maintain up to date product knowledge in order to ensure reports are technically accurate
- Respond to Client and Planner requests and deal with these in a timely manner
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST:
- Possess previous experience within an IFA / Financial Planning environment
- Be making some progress with their DipFS qualification and be keen to study for further professional qualifications
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Be of a friendly and positive nature
- Possess the ability to work in a team or individually
- Be organised and able to prioritise their work accordingly
in return the successful candidate can expect excellent progression opportunities with this growing organisation with the possibility of moving into more technical paraplanning and advising in the future. The position would suit a candidate with 1-2 years administration experience within a financial planning firm and looking for further paraplaning exposure.
Apply today for further information!