JOB TITLE: Decommissioning Engineer
LOCATION: Risley, Warrington
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: £35,000 - £45,000
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Decommissioning project and nuclear waste experience
- 3 - 5 years' experience
- Nuclear process experience
- Collecting basic data from sites
- Design of post operation clean-up activities
- Design of any modifications and requirements for the engineering team
- Development of technical and tender documents
- Monitor the schedule and budgets for the project
- Report to the project manager
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.