You might be sat around thinking there is somewhere else you could add more value, drive bigger and better campaigns whilst eating a nice breakfast cob paid for by the company. Well…if that is the case read on!
A strong communicator, campaign success driven and innovative thinker is what we need, the list can go on but if you know what you're doing, we think you know who we seek.
The Role (Well, the clue is in the title but we'll tell you anyway)
Over the last 10 months our DTU program (Do the Unthinkable) has been a huge success with our customers, but, we want to make it even better. During the last 10 months we have acquired rich learnings about our core customer groups, success of marketing campaigns and Paid Advertising on different platforms.
This information is used when planning the targeting for advertising campaigns and the way we present our main USPs as a brand to customers such as Celebrity weight loss campaigns.
The results we have achieved so far have been great and we have already achieved a profitable ROI with Social Media exposure and activity alone.
Main Responsibilities (Just a few bullet points on what you'll be doing!)
- Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Targeted Marketing campaigns aimed at the biggest market segments interested in our offering Examples include - Beach Body Campaign, Wedding Goals, Post Birth Plan.
- Creating a DTU trial plan only for 3 days with a ready strategy to convert customers to recurring subscriptions in advance
- Developing a cross-marketing strategy across all channels - Paid Search, Organic, Website, Email and Affiliates
- TV Advertising for January campaign
- Continue working with celebrities and optimise the exposure and in-house Digital Marketing strategy
Campaign | Marketing | Customer Acquisition | Campaign Manager
What We Offer: "Inside the musclefood house"
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Your birthday off!
- Discounts on 1000's of products
- Monthly vouchers
- Friday sweet treats
- Breakfast Mondays! (The ultimate weekend pick me up)
- Free fruit and sweets (our very own Pick 'n' Mix)…every day.
- An environment with a BUZZ!
- Creative control
- Weekly 5-a-side football
- Weekly office games (Just for a bit of fun!)
Experience in this industry or similar role is essential.
Our Company & Vision Here at musclefood (MuscleFood.com) we're on a journey to make it even easier for our customers to achieve their fitness, diet and healthy living goals; with nutritionally tested convenient products, easy to follow diet and fitness plans and advice they can trust. All in just one click.
At MuscleFood.com, you're not just starting a job; you're starting a career. People are our biggest asset and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator. We ensure that we create a happy, stimulating and challenging environment for all our employees to thrive in and be the best they can be. We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers.
We're proud to be one of the UK's fastest growing companies with customers ranging from Olympians and celebrities all the way to gym newbies and mums looking to eat well and get fit!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86107092