Web Developer (Arts Sector)
2 days left
- Full Time
Web Developer (Arts Sector)
An industry leading art tech company is looking for a talented programmer or university graduate with demonstrable programming ability and passion for data. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career building innovative web applications for clients in the arts sector.
Our mission is to make the business of art more efficient, giving galleries, artists & collectors the time and space to do the things they love. Our startup culture and collaborative approach encourages team members to flourish and grow. We are passionate about building the most advanced database & website platform for the art world that enables us to deliver incredible work to our growing list of over 1,000 clients across six continents.
With the support and direction of an incredible tech team you don't have to be the finished article, you will just need to demonstrate good programming skills, a keen eye for detail and the desire to learn and solve problems. Training will be provided.
Whether you are a front or back end developer, or web designer we don't mind – this is an excellent opportunity to advance your skills.
To qualify... You will need to be a passionate Front or Back end Developer / Full Stack Developer / Web Designer / Python Developer / PHP Developer / Junior Developer or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience with at least one backend programming language such as Python, Ruby or PHP;
- Expertise with relational databases such as MySQL;
- A keen eye for detail not just as a maker but also from the end user's perspective;
- The ability to embrace new working practices and methodology;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving ability with analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
An interest in the creative industries and fine art in particular, would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but this is not at all required.
Our London office is part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of renovated factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers and showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will see you join a rewarding company at a really special time. Already well established, but newly ambitious for high growth. We have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team of over 30 people. We are a diverse and welcoming group.
We offer training and career development in a great working environment, oh, and lunch on Fridays. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)