Boutique firm; international outlook.
Our Client is looking for a 3-5 PQE Corporate Solicitor to join their London team. You'll be given the opportunity to have lots of client contact, develop relationships and participate in business development.
Dealing directly entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses; you'll be advising on all aspects of operational and transactional corporate law. This includes M&A, management buy outs; company formations and dissolutions and advised shareholders on joint ventures and investments.
You Will Need
- 3-5 PQE as a Corporate Solicitor
- Experiencing working in a City or boutique practice
- Worked across all areas of professional indemnity including defending all forms of claims against professionals, in particular professional services
- Varied client base
- Opportunity to deal directly with clients
- Acting on the sale and purchase of private companies and businesses, usually acting for entrepreneurs
- Advising on company and group reorganisations, share purchase agreements and shareholder agreements
This is an ideal opportunity if you've trained at a larger firm and are looking to move into a more collegiate environment with lots of client facing opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.