Transparency & Monitoring Manager- Compliance
This Business Conduct, Transparency & Monitoring role is in a global pharmaceutical company, Uxbridge based.
This Business Conduct, Transparency & Monitoring role sits as part of the EMEA Business Conduct & Compliance team and involves:The Manager, Transparency & Monitoring role is a member of the transparency team and reports to the transparency lead. The role is vital to ensure compliance with applicable transparency laws, regulations and transparency aspects of relevant Codes of Practice.
The role is responsible for ensuring that high quality (i.e. accurate and complete) data are captured from the source systems (Oracle, Concur, indirect spend) and passed through to the AGS360 reporting system.
The role is responsible for producing disclosure reports as required for submission to the relevant authorities in line with local requirements in countries where there is no transparency headcount.
The role will undertake monitoring and analysis of the spend-related elements of the EMEA monitoring plan, producing reports and commentary on issues and trends for business partners and senior management.
Creation, review and publication of disclosure reports according to local regulatory, legal and local pharma associations' disclosure requirements
Update and publish the methodological note accompanying the EFPIA disclosure reports of the affiliate
- Preparation of detailed reports and analyses for local compliance and management teams either as part of the EMEA Monitoring Plan on a monthly and on-demand basis with clear commentary on the identified issues, trends and corrective actions
- Identification of issues and trends and recommendations for addressing deficiencies
- Communicate changes in the local transparency environment to EMEA transparency team and work with them to ensure that changes are implemented
- Proactive management of transparency data flow
- Collation, review and submission of Data Input Sheets (DIS) (Excel files) containing data on transfers of value (ToV) made by third parties to Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Organisations
- Track receipt of DIS from third parties with appropriate follow up to ensure completeness of data
- Manage data flow from data sources to end reporting engine for ToVs. Take corrective actions according to the internal processes and procedures to ensure that correct, complete and accurate data flow into the reporting engine
This Business Conduct, Transparency & Monitoring role sits as part of the EMEA Business Conduct & Compliance team and requires:
-Experienced gained in a monitoring position, transparency or guideline monitoring experience is useful
-Experience of pharmaceutical industry activities and compliance regulations an advantage
-Knowledge of EFPIA Disclosure Code requirements preferred
-Experience in data management, data systems and data reconciliations, preferably in the life science/pharma sector
Very good package with stock included, please enquire for details