Junior Project Manager
Focus IT have seeking a Junior Digital Project Manager or Digital Project Co-ordinator to join a rapidly growing creative agency within our software client.
My client work with an extensive list large Logo brand client on a range of web and digital products and are looking for a passionate and driven Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager with good communication skills to join their small but growing team.
You will work in a client facing role and work with key stakeholders to deliver projects on time and to agreed budget from brief to deployment. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator who wants to work for a small but very successful and growing organisation that can offer good career prospects.
Any experience in project management / Project Coordination, web, or digital is desirable.
• Interest in web and all things digital and software related.
• Project Management of digital projects.
• Capable of working with various departments - Professional services, digital and development teams to coordinate and deliver agreed projects.
• Manage tight deadlines and being able to keep calm under pressure
• Understanding of the technical skills required to deliver projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• IT literate
• Prince2 is beneficial
The Location: South West London
???????The salary:£28,000 - £32,000 DOE + benefits
Role can be known as a Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator / Digital Project Co-ordinator / Digital Project Manager / Digital Agency project manager / Graduate Project Manager