Senior Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)
Package: Starting salary from £37,000 / 40 hour week / Door to door Pay / on call 1 in 5 / over time paid at time ½ / Company van
We are one of the most established names in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industry and work with some of the biggest and best known manufacturers in the world.
Our engineers are responsible for servicing and repairing a wide range of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment including display fridges / freezers, under counter fridges / freezers, built in units, refrigeration packs and cold rooms, multi systems and air Conditioning systems.
Qualifications / Experience:
- * Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years.
- * NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
- * Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- * Experience on split systems, VRV, VRF, cold rooms and chillers is desirable
- * Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from £37,000
- 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime rates @ time 1.5 + double time on bank holidays
- 33 days holiday
- On call 1/5 - £100 standby payment + overtime rates if called out.
- Company van with private usage, PDA, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on 0844 800 6600 for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, F-Gas, chiller, ice, cabinet cooling, counter fridge, bottle cooling, display fridges, display freezers, blast chillers.