Part Qualified Financial Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global insurer reporting into their dynamic and fast paced finance team, based in their London office. Ideal candidates will have some exposure to Lloyds market and be familiar with month end processes. Excellent training and study support (ACCA, AAT, CIMA) in place.
Broadly you will be involved with the following:
- Assist in the production of the month end close process
- Assist with all International entities to ensure controls are in place and processes are robust enough to pass all audits
- Take ownership of the IPT liability account and implement controls and processes to ensure all taxes are settled in line with business and tax authority requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations as stated by Technical Accounting Manager.
- Assisting cash team during holidays and periods of sickness
- Liaise with Finance Systems and Processes Manager to report any issues and suggested improvements
- Strong analytical review
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86523809