Senior Software Engineer - Web Services
Senior Software Engineer is required by an expanding Web Services team who develop and maintain web-based software and is responsible for managing a customer facing worldwide hosting on the AWS platform.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following
- Been involved in the full software development life cycle, using agile tools and techniques, as well as being involved in DevOps and supporting new and existing systems
- You are required to be, or will quickly become, an expert in AWS serverless computing, web services and related technologies, and will contribute to developing solutions for our products and customers.
- Use AWS development tools and other tools such as Jenkins to manage the development and monitoring of our solutions
I am looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Developer - Senior Software Developer who has the following experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or strongly related subject
- Experience of software development lifecycle and experience of developing agile software, designing and implementation of Relational databases
- Experience of dealing with customers and their technical queries, these are global customers and out-of-hours working may, from time to time, be required
- Mentoring experience
My client is based in Reigate, Surrey who are within walking distance of the railway station and are looking to reward this Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Software Developer a salary package of up to £55K package + Bonus + Bens.
If you are an experienced Senior Software Developer who wants to become an expert on AWS Cloud computing, Web services and related Technologies then I would like to hear from you