Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive – Events
£27000 - £35000 + Benefits (DoE)
My client, a successful engineering consultancy in Central Bristol, have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive with Events experience to join their growing team. A varied position that will provide a challenging but rewarding next step to an ambitious marketing professional.
To create, develop and implement marketing plans in accordance with the Senior Marketing Manager for the company events portfolio. You will be involved in targeted campaigns from research through to briefing, targeting data, planning & production, creative briefing, artwork origination, proof reading, editing, sign-off, print, delivery and results analysis. A special focus will be on Content Marketing and Digital Marketing, including CRM and managing social media activities.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Work with Senior Marketing Manager to create, develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans for exhibitions/ conferences.
• Manage and report on campaign schedule and performance.
• Manage campaign budget with support from Senior Marketing Manager.
• Monitor and refine online customer journey, build landing pages, keep website content and information up to date.
• Ensure a regular brand voice on all channels, working with the team to implement our defined strategies on a daily and weekly basis.
• Manage campaign creative briefs from concept to production.
• Writing effective copy for all marketing collateral including brochures, emails, letters and website content.
• Conduct research and analyse data, where appropriate, to identify target audience and competitors.
• Partner with internal sales and product teams to align content, strategy and target audience for marketing campaigns; schedule and execute these.
• Oversee and execute email campaigns, managing the communications calendar and customer segmentation, trigger-based campaigns, events, campaign reporting and other CRM initiatives as necessary.
• Manage and maintain social media and PPC campaigns.
• Proven experience of working across multi-channel campaigns.
• Email marketing experience.
• Experience of managing external suppliers, ensuring high quality and cost-effective service at all times.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Methodical, creative and an eye for detail.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise delivering to deadlines.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
Salary - £27000 - £35000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Marketing | Events | Exhibitions | Conferences | Senior Marketing | Email Marketing | Campaigns | PPC | Social Media