An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Credit Manager to join a well-established Global Service Provider on a full time permanent basis.
Based in the city centre of Manchester. You will be joining a large credit function, managing two Credit Managers and reporting to the Operations Director.
The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills, data manipulation and be able to demonstrate a proven track record and ability to achieve maximum results. Excellent communication and commercial skills are essential and you will be skilled in forming constructive relationships with other departments and key stakeholders
Responsibilities will broadly contain the following duties:
- Responsibility for the credit function, taking full ownership of the ledgers including cash forecasting, monthly reporting and month end procedures
- Responsible for the training, coaching and development of the team
- Provide management reporting to senior stakeholders
- Ledger reviews and setting of KPI's
- Production and presentation of monthly aged debt reporting and analysis
- Project work including system improvements and streamlining of processes
- Managing the end to end process of 3rd party recovery agents and solicitors
- Manage escalated customer disputes, legal disputes, disconnections, withdrawal of supply and objections
- Chairing team meetings, keeping the team up to speed with changes, new developments and an open forum to listen to ideas
- Conducting 1-2-1 performance reviews, implementing performance improvements plans and staff development including effective training
You will ideally have SAP experience and be ICM Qualified/progressive.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you feel you have the relevant skill set and would like to be considered for this role - please send your CV through to for immediate consideration.