Regional Nurse Manager
Is this something that motivates you?
If so, then this fantastic opportunity may just be the perfect one for you!
A full-time position is available for a nurse to join a wonderful Primary Care organisation on a permanent basis, to lead the Midlands team for their complex care division.
You will be based primarily in the Birmingham area; however, travel will be required regularly to Wolverhampton and areas in Shropshire. Mileage is included and overnight stays will be covered.
You will be an autonomous nurse with the passion and drive to make that difference! You will assist with personal, practical, social and emotional support to patients in their homes, caring for those with the most complex of conditions and disabilities, whilst promoting independence and ability within safe environment.
This position will certainly provide any nurse with an excellent opportunity to not only help with the expansion of their portfolio, but it'll allow them to gain valuable CPD from a challenging but absolutely rewarding role.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Valid NMC Adult/General Nursing pin
- Flexibility to travel (the post is to cover the whole of the Midlands and sometimes Shropshire)
- Experience of leading a team (or the desire to do so as part of your own progression)
If you have experience working with the following, this would be highly advantageous and aid your application:
- Tracheostomy & Ventilation
- Respiratory Care (in Primary, Secondary or Specialist care settings)
- Spinal Injuries
In return for your wonderful skills, you'll receive:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (this will be dependent on skills/experience)
- 5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Pension & Indemnity costs included
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Additional employee benefits that you'll not find anywhere else!
Does this role sound like a challenge you could rise to, and an opportunity you'd like to get your teeth stuck in to?
APPLY NOW and Shaney will be in touch, or give her a call ASAP on [... Click Apply...]to discuss further.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency with one simple goal; to place you first.
We work with over 1/3 of the UK's Primary Care centres and organisations and offer both locum and permanent opportunities.
Apply today if you have Primary Care experience and looking for something new, or if you'd like to get your foot in the Primary Care door, give us a call to discuss your options.
Successfully referring someone to us could entitle you up to £500 as a thank you, so please do forward our details to a friend or colleague if they'd be interested too!