Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Credit Controller to work in Northampton, your day to day duties will include:
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per Company’s Debt Collection Procedure.
- Negotiate repayment plans where necessary.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required.
To be considered for this exciting Credit Controller role, you will need the following skills / experience:
- Familiar with accounts procedures, client ledgers, disbursements and office accounts.
- High standard of numeracy.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join a busy team at this technical client.
If you are interested in applying to this Credit Controller role, please click apply now below.