Purchase Ledger Clerk - Dutch, French or German
JHE & Partners are delighted to be partnering a global business based locally in Bradford. After a substantial period of growth and acquisition they are now looking to recruit a number of foreign language speaking accounts payable clerks on a permanent basis. This a superb opportunity to start immediately working within a prodigious and recognised brand.
Ideally you will have FMCG experience or worked within a large corporate environment. You will be smart and think outside the box and not be afraid to add real input to the team. Someone that can implement processes and not be afraid to question processes for the good of the team are encouraged to apply.
- Working closely with key stakeholders overseas using your Dutch, French or German language ensuring a smooth and timely shut down of the accounts payable ledger accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Follow all AP policies and ensure they are up to date and adhered to by all users.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and procedures including the efficient management of all supplier payments.
- Ensure compliance to Group accounting standards.
- Identify and work as part of a team to facilitate and implement continual process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
- Liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities
- Maintain and review process work-flows and ensure documentation is up to date and in line with current processes.
- Pro-actively identify inefficiencies, actively work with the team and team leader to perform route cause analysis and implement improvements including automation where possible. This includes working with international finance teams and relevant stakeholders as well as the relevant Hallmark business.
- Maintaining a strong level of customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape
- Fluent in Dutch, French or German - both written and spoken
- A sound understanding of Accounts Payable process OR have excellent customer service experience
- Ideally worked within a large team environment (or Shared Service Centre)
Working in modern offices, this is a superb opportunity where every day is different creating an exciting and enthusiastic working environment. There is free on-site parking, a negotiable competitive salary and subsidised cafeteria on-site. There is a real focus on the team here in addition to individual progression. People help each other and work towards the same goal of seeing the job through. This is an excellent opportunity, working for a revered and successful local employer that will add real gravitas to your CV. Please apply without delay.