Commercial Finance Analyst
On behalf of a market leading IT business in Reading I am recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance/commercial team.
My client are based in Reading and are easily accessible by all transport links, they also have plenty of parking for employees. The business are international and operate successfully in many sectors but focus predominately on the IT industry.
The successful candidate for this commercial finance analyst role will be responsible for:
Perform comprehensive deal reviews on high risk/highly complex deals to determine and understand profitability/margin to advise sales management on impact objectives
Develop, implement and track the success of cost and discounting models to drive and support the Deal Structuring and Review activities driving profitable growth
Partner to country directors providing recommendations and options regarding deal discounting and efficiency of deal structure for economic optimization
Develop Sales guidance/models that optimize customer lifetime value and deal approval
Partner with legal team to participate in customer contract negotiations and be the owner of commercial contract clauses
Provide commercial insight on the month end results, trends and follow up actions. Clear and concise articulation of financial information to non-financial stakeholders, including standard KPI reporting.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Analyst role will:
- Part-qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and commercial understanding
- Have worked within a commercial environment business partnering with sales teams
- Looking for a role where you can develop a long term career and progress within the business
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.