Application Technical Lead (IFS)
Eden Scott's client who is a respected global brand has a fantastic opportunity for an Application Technical Lead (IFS) as a result of continued business growth. You will Manage and lead the support, development and administration of their portfolio of technical applications, delivering optimised solutions and services to support core business activities.
The ideal candidate will be from an IFS or Oracle background, or other ERP with a desire to learn IFS.
About the role:
- Ensure the successful delivery and support of the applications, systems and services that provide key capability for all business activity
- Lead, build and retain a team of exceptional analysts and developers to ensure sustainable long term expertise for the company
- Manage all aspects of the application development lifecycle (e.g. development, testing, change control, release automation, etc.) to an industry-leading standard
- Establish proactive performance monitoring and capacity planning capability on core applications and associated databases to maximise application availability
- Maintain the documentation standards (i.e. Technical Design Specifications, Development Standards, Report Design Specifications, Testing templates, etc.) to enhance internal processes and drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of emergent technologies, their relevance to the business and how they can be utilised to deliver a competitive advantage to the organisation
- Work with internal partners to ensure that key business systems meet the global High Availability and Disaster Recovery objectives
- You will have a strong technical background in an enterprise development or database administration background
- Proven Track record of delivering technical solutions to meet customer service and performance/availability metrics
- Experience of establishing and building relationships across functions, geographies, cultures and skill-sets
- An established leader who can effectively manage competing priorities and support internal teams to help deliver robust, aligned and highly available systems
- Understanding of various software development lifecycles including waterfall and agile
- Technical background in database administration, software development lifecycles, SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience of supporting the design and implementation of governance frameworks within a global organisation
The package will include an annual bonus, DC Pension, Private Healthcare and other benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a real impact on the future structure of a fast-growth company who are continuing to significantly invest in a company-wide transformation programme.
Please apply attaching your CV via the link below.