The MAA will help the AM/ Merchandiser to manage & trade orders, ensuring they are bringing in the appropriate products in the correct quantities to meet their consumer demand. This is a highly analytical role, ideal for someone who is analytical and has a keen interest in the fashion industry.
Our client is a Premium Children's wear Retailer with a passion and enthusiasm for their product and brand. With a great head office based in West London it's easily accessible by underground or train. They are expanding rapidly and are looking for an Merchandising Admin Assistant to join their successful head office team.
- Creating products and purchase orders in a timely manner for all categories within the business.
- Being the main point of contact for store enquiries and communicating daily updates to stores.
- Working with Merchandiser and store teams to ensure allocation levels are correct and increase/decrease where necessary.
- Maintain team documents, e.g., Delivery Schedule, Range Plans & Allocation sheets.
- Allocating products out to store under guidance of the Merchandiser
- Working with the warehouse on allocation of new deliveries, and expected deliveries forwarding necessary paperwork.
- Processing markdowns in the system.
- Producing data for weekly & monthly reports.
- Presenting in monthly Buying and Merchandising trade meetings.
- Be highly numerate
- Have retail experience
- Have an analytical eye, and be able to identify trends in data and react accordingly
- Be a team player and enjoy working closely with people in all areas of the business
- Be highly organized and have exceptional attention to detail
- Be a whizz at Excel, and enjoy data generation and handling
Great exposure to the merchandising working in a family run business with a competitive salary.