An opportunity has arisen for a driven Production Manager, or an experienced Supervisor/Team Leader, to join a leading food manufacturing business located in the West Midlands. This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing business whose values are based around their people. This opportunity will suit a Production Manager who is looking for a new challenge or a Production Team Leader looking to make the next step up in their career. This is an organisation that will offer professional development to the successful applicant, with realistic opportunities to further train and develop within the business.
- To lead a team of Shift Supervisors, Shift Operators in the production of a variety of chilled and seafood products
- Be responsible for the overall production within the site
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager
- Work closely with the Technical department ensuring Food Safety and H&S are at the forefront of all production
- Lead the maintenance team in ensuring all machinery and equipment is in good working order
- Identify opportunities for yield increase and waste decrease
- An inspirational leader who takes pride in motivating and developing their team
- Over 12 months experience working within an food or drinks manufacturer
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- A well organised individual with a keen eye for detail
- A forward thinking individual who is wanting to implement new and improving processes
This is a great opportunity for a food production professional to make a massive impact in the performance of the business and the development of their people. For further information, please send your CV today.