Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
We are looking for an ambitious Demand Generation Manager, for our international recruitment company. We are based in Central Brighton, but we work with clients all over the world.
You will be instrumental in delivering our digital sales and marketing strategy for the business. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a highly energetic and analytical person that offers creative ideas and loves working with sales people to help them be amazing.
We have invested in a brilliant platform that supports research into customer segments and targets them via content marketing. You won’t be spending hours fighting with excel. This is NOT a telesales role!
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Optimisation of lead generation activity that will increase sales opportunities and fuel the sales' pipeline via prospect target definition and specific targeting campaigns.
- Social media, defining the strategy and generating content - Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Tracking and Measurement - through Google Analytics and other relevant tools, monitor and measure the performance of the website and campaigns.
- Working with a copy writer to prepare our newsletters and develop Case Studies.
- Development of our candidate communities with relevant campaigns, including podcasts.
- You must have proven experience in digital marketing with specific experience in lead generation activity online.
- Knowledge of demand generation funnels (using platforms).
- Excellent experience of tracking activity impact and driving traffic and increasing sales.
- Good knowledge of SEO - helping us to gain favourable results through organic search.
- Experience of marketing automation and remarketing.
- Understanding of the role of content in the digital marketing mix.
- Can demonstrate experience of platform management.
- Brilliant attention to detail- you will be the apostrophe police!
This is a great opportunity to join a remarkable Brighton success story. We have won awards for our reward, recognition and training. This is a standalone role but as such offers huge opportunity to create a marketing function that you can shape. We are highly collaborative and if you want to make a difference to a great team get in touch.