An excellent opportunity exists to join this very friendly Professional Multinational Company
If you have 3-4 years’ experience working on strategic projects in a management consulting firm, I would love to hear from you.
They work alongside some of the biggest, most high-profile brands in their arena.
I am delighted to be resourcing a brand-new role, Strategy Manager, the purpose of which is to enable the Executive Management Team to articulate, develop and integrate the strategy of the business.
Your management of strategic projects will include:
- Taking the lead in structuring and delivering strategic projects on behalf of the senior leadership team to help the business evaluate new commercial opportunities, assess commercial partnerships and address any operational issues.
- Conducting research and analysis and present findings to deliver strategic insights, commercial solutions and recommended actions.
- Building implementation plans to help execute agreed strategic initiatives.
The role will provide excellent learning and development in that it will partner all key areas of the business, including content, business development, events, agency, the channels product and technology.
This will suit someone…
- Well educated with a university degree and 3-4 years’ experience working in a strategy consulting firm
- Who is looking to secure a permanent role that they will be able to develop in line with the growth of the business
- Good analytical skills
- Skilled in data skills and a capacity to manipulate complex data, conduct "back of the envelope" calculations and identify trends within data
- Track record of multi-disciplinary project management and process mapping
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task a variety of assignments, as well as recognise priorities, anticipate risks and issues and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint (or similar presentation) skills
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
What my client can offer you…
- 5 weeks holiday, bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay
- Pension Plan
- Bang up to date technology and equipment with which to work
- Modern offices with air con, showers, coffee machines etc
- Company trips out each summer during office hours
- Christmas Party and summer parties
- Free lunch every month before payday
- Free birthday pizza lunch out
- Welcome gifts
- Up to 50% discount in shops
- Employee Referral Scheme
- A fantastically vibrant, positive, friendly, active and collaborative working environment
Please get in touch if you believe that my Strategy Manager role matches your skills and aspirations. I will happily send you a full job specification.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK