Store Manager Designate
Fine Rogerson Footwear is an independent family owned retail business established in 1905 selling a unique mix of branded footwear, in our 13 stores throughout Scotland.
About The Role
As Store Manager Designate at Fine Rogerson Footwear you will be passionate about products and creating a sense of fun to inspire and motivate our teams. You will lead the teams in our shops to maximise sales in an atmosphere that creates a buzz on the shop floor for both our customers and staff. Your main role is to provide Management Cover for Managers or Assistant Managers in our shops during holiday periods, training or when recruitment for management staff is necessary. For this reason the willingness to travel to any of the shop’s within the retail group at short notice is essential as is a driving license; you could be in Edinburgh one day and Inverness the next!
- Provide Management cover in all business locations.
- Work closely with Management teams and Area Manager.
- Sell our products
- Achieve targets through driving sales.
- Control the sales floor
- Plan and organise the day to day running of the shop.
- Motivate the team inspiring them to provide amazing customer service
- Manage the team and the stock
- Merchandise the shop floor and windows
We are passionate about our people; they are our biggest asset and we work hard to develop people who have the desire to be the best. You will relish a challenge, love taking responsibility and enjoy being part of a fun, friendly environment where people enjoy working with each other. For this role of Store Manager Designate, we are looking for candidates who are currently retail Managers or Assistant Managers who are passionate and committed to a career in retail with the following skills:
- Sales and Target Driven
- Passionate about Selling
- Positive, determined, proactive person with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to integrate professionally with teams in the shops and Head Office
- Ability to use various leadership styles to lead shop teams effectively
- Personality to inspire a team and to create a fun, energized environment in which our teams and you can Shine!
This exciting role as Store Manager Designate offers you:
- A competitive salary of up to £25,500 pa
- Company car
- 28 days holiday
- Generous discount on shop products
- Candidates who are looking for a 4 day working week will also be considered (salary would be pro-rata)
- Management Training Programme that supports your development and is dedicated to helping you progress your retail career.
So if this sound’s like you and you are looking for a role in which you can Shine, we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter!