Based in the North West, Zachary Daniels have partnered with a highly regarded retailer who sit within a rapidly expanding sector. To support the growth seen within the industry and business, we are looking to appoint a Marketing Assistant to join the team.
About the role:
As Marketing Assistant, the key focus is to help coordinate and optimise the email and app marketing programme. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the in-house creative team to ensure emails are completed on time and to brief
- Create, deploy, and monitor email marketing campaigns using the Salesforce MarketingCloud platform
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns across all channels (email, SMS and APP) - working closely with the ATL, digital and social channel owners to ensure we follow an aligned approach.
- Ensure all emails have the relevant tracking requirements in place to ensure post campaign reporting accuracy
- Collaborate with the CRM Executive to complete campaign analysis and use findings to shape future email campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- A basic working knowledge of Adobe Suite is desirable.
- Experience with HTML/CSS would be advantageous but not essential.
- The successful executive will show initiative and a willingness to learn consistently
- Strong enthusiasm and proficiency for copywriting