£68,000- £73,000 + Bonus + Pension + Company benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager looking to take on an autonomous role within in a market leading company with a worldwide presence where you will be managing an established and expanding finance team.
Do you have experience managing a team? Are you looking for a role where you will be leading and overseeing the financial performance for an established company?
This company are well-established and specialise in the manufacture of a range of precision engineered products serving the medical industry. They are currently expanding and are now looking for someone to join their specialist team due to continual success within their business.
In this role you will be leading and driving the finance team to ensure that they are performing efficiently and effectively. You will be responsible for budgetary control, reconciliations and overall management of the company's finances as a whole.
This role would suit a Finance Manager with experience in a manufacturing background looking for a leading role in a global leading company.
- Management of the accounts, budgets and financial reports within the company
- Managing the finance team driving the finance department
- Assisting and ensuring the company have a strong financial performance
- Hold a degree in accounting or equivalent discipline
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (E.g. ACCA)
- Looking to work for a leading role in a global company
Reference: RTR- 81743
Please apply online or contact Josie Pemberton at Rise Technical for more information.