New job alert! We have a very exciting opportunity for a new PPC Executive to join a well-established, successful company based in Chester!
With plans for ambitious development, they are in need of a PPC Executive to keep up-to-date with new PPC developments, as well as managing and owning PPC accounts and controlling client’s budgets and strategies. Enjoy the many benefits our client has to offer which include flexible working hours, being supplied with the latest equipment and the regular training to help drive their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing campaign results and supporting the PPC Manager to control clients’ accounts and develop strategies to ensure their objectives are met. With this role being based around PPC then a year experience in managing PPC accounts is essential.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to benefit your career!
Key Responsibilities and Roles of the PPC Executive:
- Evaluate campaign results to determine new opportunities and trends.
- Analyse performance and create daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Create, plan and develop strategies to reach clients objectives.
- Support the PPC manager with the development of the PPC service and the controlling of clients paid media accounts.
- The desire to keep up-to-date with new and changing PPC trends.
- Assist the marketing team with their assigned clients.
- Manage client’s budgets.
- Work closely with the SEO team to present search strategies of the clients.
- Own and control PPC accounts.
- Be able to keep up-to-date with new techniques and technologies within PPC.
Key Skills and Attributes for the PPC Executive:
- Minimum 1-year experience in managing PPC accounts
- Evidence in running PPC campaigns and having a proven success rate
- Confident in using digital platforms and tools including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads Facebook and Instagram
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC, Content, CRO and development
- Proficient in Google Academy for Ads
- A good understanding of website UX/UI is advantageous
- Experience of dealing with clients and ensuring their expectations are met
- Confident to work on own initiative
- A driven personality is essential
- Good numerical and analytical skills is desirable
- A passion for PPC and digital marketing
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and organisation skills
Sound like the job of your dreams? Don’t hesitate and apply now!