Commercial Account Handler
Our Client is looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join their Team in Bedford.
For the right candidate this is a very real opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic company who recognise that our staff is our best asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking inbound calls from customers who have enquiries about their insurance policies
• Making changes to policies, payments and schedules
• Dealing with sensitive information such as bank details, credit/debit card payments and personal details following data protection principles
• Adhering to strict FSA guidelines at all times
• Providing a friendly, professional service and promoting our brand in a positive manner
• Problem solving and dealing with difficult calls and customers
• Taking a high volume of calls during busy times
• Working as part of a team to ensure all deadlines are met
• Associated administration duties as required
• Collection of premiums
• Management of aged debt within client base
• Establishing strong professional working relationships with insurers
• Identifying cross- and up-selling opportunities
Skills & Experience:
• Customer Service experience preferably within a contact centre environment
• Calm, professional manner
• Attention to detail
• IT literate
• Friendly, hard working and able to work as part of a team
• Ability to use initiative and problem solve
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward you’re CV in confidence quoting reference 1905-14AC. Alternatively, if you would like more information about this exciting opportunity please contact a member of our team.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.