Events and Marketing Executive
Events and Marketing Executive. Part-Time Job Share Monday-Wednesday. £30,000 FTE
My client is an award winning and innovative professional services firm with multiple offices in the South East. They offer a professional and supportive working environment and interesting and diverse workload with a genuine opportunity for personal development.
We are working with them to recruit an Events and Marketing Executive to join their Marketing and Client Relationship team in Crawley. This is a job share role working Monday to Wednesday with your job share partner working Wednesday to Thursday. Our client can be flexible on core hours within the office but it is essential the successful candidate has flexibility to support events across Kent and Sussex and has their own transport.
The Marketing and Client Relationship team plays a fundamental role in helping the firm to achieve its strategy. The Events and Marketing Executive assists in the development, management and delivery of an events programme in conjunction with the Marketing & CRM Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the Marketing & CRM Manager and Head of Sales to define the objectives for each event.
- Formulating and delivering a project plan and managing/reporting on event budgets.
- Managing each event as a discrete campaign using the firm's CRM system.
- Running each event, providing hands-on support and managing other staff resources where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Previous Events Management experience
- Experience gained in a professional services or similar B2B environment would be an advantage
If you feel you could be exactly what our client are looking for then send your CV to apply or call the office for more details.
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details.