Head of Patient services
Do you want to work on behalf of one of the leading Cleaning and Facilities Contractors in the UK?
We need someone who has a passion for healthcare services and patient care!!!
Ready to make an exciting career move?
CSG are working on behalf of a FTSE 250 Company, who provide facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services that connect people with innovation and technology; helping their clients go beyond FM to connected workplaces.
Due to significant growth and investment, they are now seeking Head of patient services, to work in a leading hospital.
Purpose of the role:
- To plan, organise, co-ordinate, control, motivate and train those people within your immediate subordinate team to achieve the business objectives set for and agreed
- To cover as duty manager at roster permits
- To be site management lead for infection control
- Manage and deliver effective services that meet contract obligations, KPI's and agreed trust and company policies and procedures
- To review and plan innovative service solutions in a vibrant and demanding environment - improved services at a lower cost
You Will Have:
- 2-3 years business management at a senior level
- Proven experience of managing a complex service with a diverse workforce in a customer/ patient service environment
- Proven experience of managing a successful P&L account
- Ambition and resilience in management and work ethic
- An effective communicator
- 2-3 years business management experience at a senior level
- Proven experience of successfully managing client relationships
- Hospital experience
- The ability to set standards at every level, providing methods of measurements and undertaking such training or remedial action as appropriate where such standards are not achieved and project management skills
- Flexibility in approach and attitude
Our client is offering a competitive package with a base salary £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, bonuses, healthcare and benefits you'd expect of working for a leading business.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply below.